December 14, 2011

Moody Days

I've waited a hundred years.  
But I'd wait a million more for you.  
Nothing prepared me for 
What the privilege of being yours would do.

If I had only felt the warmth within your touch, 
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush,  
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough, 
I would have known what I was living for all along. 
What I've been living for.

Your love is my turning page, 
Where only the sweetest words remain. 
Every kiss is a cursive line, 
Every touch is a redefining phrase.
 
I surrender who I've been for who you are, 
For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart. 
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours,  
Well, I would have known what I've been living for all along.  
What I've been living for.

Though we're tethered to the story we must tell, 
When I saw you, 
Well, I knew we'd tell it well. 
With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas. 
Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.

Have you watch Breaking Dawn Part 1 yet? Well if you have, then you must be familiar with the lyrics. Yepppp, it's one of Breaking Dawn soundtrack, Turning Page by Sleeping at Last. I love this song so much. I love the lyrics, the music, everything. Plus this song is played on the wedding scene which I love. Ah.... so lovely. I keep playing this song every time, over and over. And also keep singing it with my brilliant voice lol. It makes me feel calm. Yeah whatever, I just love this song so much. And thanks to Awi who kindly downloaded this song for me hihi :*
I don't really know what I'm feeling right now. Happy? No. Sad? Not really. And please, I am not galau or whatever you call it. Zzzz. I'm just...... in my moody days. Yeah you know, girls, hormonal factor, which happens monthly. And it makes me super duper sensitive lately. You know, everything seem so wrong to me, even if it's right. I often get upset with something or someone, which are innocent. I make simple things complicated. I ruin someone's mood. I mess up with everyone. Man, I am a horrible person :( To everyone I messed up with, I am sorry. I just can't control myself. I am sorry, I really am. Soooooo, peace? :D
I don't know if this also caused by hormonal stuff or it's just me, but I'm getting lazier day by day. All I wanna do is laying in my bed with blanket on, read some good novels or watch some romantic movies. Ah and some snacks would be great. Nyummm...... Ah I wanna buy some new novels. I want all Nicholas Sparks' novels. I WANT IT ALL!!!  And I also want an iPod touch. Well, I can tell you the list of things I wanna buy but it's just gonna hurt me more because I can't really buy it. Hiks. 
Well my eyes are getting heavier and my bed is tempting me right now and the pillows are like winking at me. Oh dear... Time to have some good rest. Goodnight everyone, have a nice dream! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment