August 14, 2011

A Total Jerk

Someone pissed me off. This someone is not one of my friends, family, and of course not a lover. No way. Never will be. I repeat, NEVER.
well he's a bastard. a real asshole. a pain in the ass. a jerk. he's not a man at all. he is phisically 16 years old BUT his attitude, his behavior, is like 7 years something. gahhhh!!!!
so here's the story....
he is my bestfriend's boyfriend (no need to mention whose of my bestfriends' boyfriend he is, just called her Bunga). So, he's Bunga's lovely boyfriend and i never really like him, because he's not a good person. he smoke (well, it's still acceptable), he's a heavy drunkard, he has a bad track-record in his school (fortunately he's not in the same school with us) and he cheated on my bestfriend TWICE (well, that's the got-caught-up-cheating), and i can tell you hundreds reasons why i hate him. 
and few days ago, they (Bunga and that asshole) had a fight. it's like the xxxx-th times this asshole made Bunga cried. i told Bunga to end up their relationship, and move on. but she's like crazily in love with him, which i don't know why (last time i checked he's not even handsome, in my eyes. or in everyone's eyes? lol). well, i can't push her too far. she's the one who undergoes the relationship. so i just tweet "If you really love her, you wouldn't cheating on her. My bestfriend deserves better than you, asshole" in purpose to get over Bunga's blind love to him. But this sick man was like offended by the word asshole i wrote (which is real. he's a asshole. everybody admit it) and started to write shits about me. one of his tweets said that i have a dog-ish mouth, i don't deserve to school at my school which is a favorite school, and he said i am a beautiful fuckin' dog with glasses. and i was totally pissed off. and so were my other two bestfriends. but the worst part is, Bunga was like... ok with that. well, shouldn't she act a lil bit guilty for me? it's her boyfriend who messed up with me, for Dog's sake. well i can understand that she was like in post-broke-up moment, but yes, still i felt disappointed. and this is the climax, my best-fuckin-friend Bunga, forgave that asshole. and right after they make up, they were tweeting something sweet to each other. HELLOOOO???? after all the shits he had said to me, my bestfriend didn't apologize me but showing off their intimacy on twitter??! it's a double pissed off. ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

A note to the bastard:
Well you said i have a dog-ish mouth, but at least i don't have a dog-ish face and dog-ish behavior just like what you have, asshole. and that's ok to use Google translate but please use your tiny-empty brain too, you moron. i bet you got D in English ;)

A note to my bestfriend:
Please, open your eyes my dear. you've been dating a total jerk, a real asshole, a pain in the ass, a moron, a dog-ish faced and dog-ish behavior man in the past 5 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment