August 20, 2011

An Older Sister, Please?

I don't know how it feels to have a sister. I'm the only daughter in my family. I have two older brothers, but I have no sister as well. And I wish I have one, cause having a brother is suck, and two brothers even sucker. And I imagine how cool it is to have a sister, especially an older sister. We can talk about girls' thing like dresses, lipstick, boys, even underwear. We can share our clothes, even if we'll get mad if one of them using our clothes without asking permission, and it's kinda.... hmm fun? I can talk to her whether I have problems with my school, friends, or boyfriend. We can hang out to anywhere we want. We can go shopping together, or maybe have a double date hahaha (well that's possible, if I have one :p) She can teach me how to dress well, how to use make up and blah blah blah. Every girls' thing. And it must be really really fun. Ugh how I wish I have a sister :(




Well the reality is... I have no older sister, and will never have. But I have two stupid older brothers instead. They are each 25 and 21 years old, and that's not cool. At all. For you who has no brother will disagree with me. You must be thought having brother is cool. He'll protect you from blah blah blah and will take care of you and stuff. It's not really happening. Well, as for me...
My brothers never protect me from blah blah blah or take care of me or blah blah blah. They're just mind their own business, in this case, their girlfriends. They'll do anything to their girlfriends even if it requires em to go overseas in sake to buy their girlfriends chocolate or cute doll or even a piece of paper. Hah!
And if my dad asks em to pick me up from school, they'll bring up hundreds reasons why they won't do. And none of them would choose to go out with me on saturday night. They'll definitely choose to go out with their girlfriends. Cool life, eh? And to anyone who wish to have a brother, you can take mine. The two of them. And you don't have to pay me anything, just as long as you can get them away from me :)
And I sound a little sarcastic in this post. It's probably because I'm really, really mad at one them right now. Well I hope you guys have a great Saturday night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment